Saturday, August 30, 2014

More black Nazis…. in the actual WW2 era German army.

Sorry for not posting much lately, i'm back in school and am therefore quite busy. I just wanted to say that i found ANOTHER photo of a black Nazi, and this time it is a bit different. 

In my last post talking about black Nazis, i focused mainly on the African branch of the Nazi party. Well… this picture shows a black Nazi from the regular German party, what a happy looking fellow, am i right?

I found this picture via torrent. For whatever reason, someone posted this image, by itself, to the pirate bay. I don't know why someon would do that, but i'm glad they did. 

It appears to be taken from a video, if anyone has a link to the video, please tell me.

5 comments:

  1. Great picture and I respect your work but I do think your idea of a one world government is everything Hitler fought against not for. He embraced diversity (that is the true racism where everyone embraces their own culture and traditions)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture and I respect your work but I do think your idea of a one world government is everything Hitler fought against not for. He embraced diversity (that is the true racism where everyone embraces their own culture and traditions)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I dont know if you still have acces this account, since even traditional nazi ideologioly seems to be consored nowadays.
    Anyways, I just wanted to say that I like your work, and I'm happy to find out that there are nazis that aren't "skinheads".
    Here in Sweden that sadly seems to be the case tho. Many people have wondered about the original roots of nazism and aspired to pure racism and retardness.
    Also nice to hear a well educated smart guy is a fellow nazi. You seem like you actually have some good values and intellect.
    I'm on my way to study natural science and math with an average grade of B.
    Some of us have... questionable intelect to be kind, but this could just be my bad experiences with skinheads.
    Would be happy to hear from you back, and sorry for my bad english since i'm only an 15 yo, swedish guy.
    Hope u haven't strived away from these ideas and ideals, but that would be your choice and I wouldn't blame u for “abandoning” us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. posted your blog on reddit

    https://www.reddit.com/r/COMPLETEANARCHY/comments/q4lyxh/proud_14_year_old_neonazi_claims_nazis_arent/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bro get off the internet and touch grass

    ReplyDelete